Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Couple Things To Try ...

Yes people, yet another list. You have to understand that my job mainly consists of sitting on my ass with long periods of time where I do nothing but stare blankly until something gets my attention like a fly landing on my eyeball, or something as equally stupid. (That happened today) I was bored... very bored and I was thinking of a couple things that if I had not been at work might have served as lovely time-passing distractions.




1. Write An Article For The Newspaper




Not just any article folks... an op-ed piece. Ranting maniacally about something that happened to you when you were jerking off the other day. "So there I was, elbow deep in my own ass, hand vigorously going to town on myself and what happens? I hear a siren! Well that just threw me into a tizzy. I couldn't finish. I was too worried about wherever the police were heading. From now on I say that if anyone is going to be calling the police ..

No comments: